Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mistletoe and Mingle

For the last several years, I've wanted to do a big Christmas show in my home...where Elisa's Envies stuff was displayed and for sale...but where other vendors could also display and sell their products too. So, this year, thanks to my friend Deanna Burdett and her neighbor, I had the encouragement to make it happen!



On October 21st, there were TEN vendors in my home! I think over the course of the morning and evening shopping sessions, we had at least 150 people come through. It was so fun! And, when it was over, I completely collapsed. Now, I am trying to recover enough to fill all of the orders I received!

At the end of the evening, I asked Todd if I could do "Mistletoe and Mingle" next year, and he said "NO". I said "are you serious that you would not let me do it again???". And he said..."okay. Just not anytime soon." So, check with me in a year...hopefully I will do it again!

All of the vendors were successful, and I got a bunch of orders too. Phew.


1 comment:

Marilyn Moore said...

This was fun. Thanks so much for inviting me to participate.